There’s a lot to know about how medical cannabis works. Good thing you’ve landed in the right spot for some answers.
01. Determine if you have a qualifying medical condition.
02. See a physician to provide certification.
We work with Elevate Holistics whose physicians provide certification via telehealth and they provide help with submitting the state’s required paperwork.
03. Submit documentation online to Missouri DHSS.
If you’d like to see a physician of your choosing in person, after you’ve received your certification from him/her, you’ll need to submit the appropriate documentation online at the Missouri DHSS website.
04. View the DHSS checklist to apply for cards.
The Department of Health and Senior Services has created a checklist for patients who are applying for cards.
05. Print your card to enter any of Missouri’s dispensaries.
Once you’ve submitted your documentation online to DHSS, you’ll receive notification of your approval or a request for more information if applicable. You’ll need to print your card as they do not provide or mail hard copies of the cards. You’ll need to present your card and a photo id in order to enter any of Missouri’s dispensaries.